Saturday, January 24, 2015

Isagenix Reviews And Why I'm Writing This One

A ton of the Isagenix Reviews I've seen are simply promoting a training or traffic generation course. Nothing wrong with this, as we all need to master our networking skills. But the truth is, if I hadn't found the company I'm promoting and the "tool" that is available, I'm not sure if I'd be here today. This has allowed me to be successful quickly, and for the long term now... and that what my Isagenix Reviews video is about here...



Click right Here and get a free test drive position ASAP

MLM Recruiting 5 Tips To Enrolling More People

This may be the most important blog post I have ever written on MLM Recruiting. Because I'm thinking back all the way to 2002 when I first started in network marketing. So this will help the newbie just getting started, and also the MLM leader who may have forgotten this is how they got there.

You see, my story is only "half" the typical story you hear these days. You know the one, how everyone who is successful in MLM was dead broke when they started, and they struggled for years and years before they made any money at all.

Well, I was dead broke, living on $900 per month disability, but I didn't struggle for years. Because of one key strategy I applied from the very beginning, I enrolled 3 people my very first month in network marketing, then I enrolled 5 my second month, another 5 my third month, and by my fifth month I was enrolling over 20 people every single month.

So what are my MLM Recruiting Secrets?

Well, first I'll admit what I'm about to tell you is NOT what I do much of today. I've been networking for almost 10 years and have built a funnel that attracts people to me now, BUT if I had to start all over, I'd do it the exact same way I did it the first time. Because no matter what anyone tells you, in order to build a network, you have to connect with new people every day and follow up with them. It's the continued exposure that builds networks.


MLM Recruiting Tip #1:

Talk to at least 2-3 new people every single day, at least 5 days a week. Whether you are talking to people you know and asking for referrals, or buying leads, you should be talking to NEW people every day.

This will start to fill your pipeline, and also create that sense of lead prosperity. You NEVER want to get into a situation where you don't have at least a few people a day to connect with and start to build what I call your "A" list, which I'll talk more about below.


MLM Recruiting Tip #2:

Understand that most people whether it's people you know, leads you buy, or leads you generate yourself, aren't going to join your business on the very first contact.

This was one of the most important things I learned early on. Just knowing that 99% of people you connect with aren't going to just jump in will set your mind at ease, knowing that it will take many exposures.


MLM Recruiting Tip #3:

Create your "A" list. As you connect with your 2-3 new people every day, you'll start to find people who are interested and more importantly people that you may relate to better than others. Keep a separate notepad with a list of these people and their contact info.

I recommend rating each person with 1 to 5 stars, based on your gut feeling of how interested they are and how you related to them. As your "A" list grows you'll want to follow up more with your 5 stars than your 1 stars.


MLM Recruiting Tip #4:

The fortune is in the follow up. Now that you're talking to new people everyday, and building that "A" list of hot prospects, the follow up begins. A LOT of people drop the ball on this one, and it's the most important aspect to mlm recruiting.

Like I mentioned above, most people aren't going to join you on the first contact, just like it takes several TV commercial exposures for someone to buy, the same is true in network marketing.

There are a couple ways you can initiate the follow up, but make no mistake the telephone is by far the most important. To many people are relying solely on email or text these days, and although I highly recommend email follow up, an occasional phone follow up will usually make the difference in whether you end up sponsoring that person or not.


MLM Recruiting Tip #5:

Just stay consistent. If you follow the above tips, talk to new people every day, don't get discouraged when people don't jump right into your business, keep track of your hot prospects, and follow up in several different ways including the telephone, you will start to enroll more people into your network marketing business.

So at the top of this post I mentioned the Isagenix Reviews, and I want to be clear... You can make money building an Isagenix business, all I'm sharing is my experience and what I believe played a huge role in my success. Sometimes it's not the training that makes the difference, sometimes it is the company you choose to align with and the tools they provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment