Monday, June 17, 2013

NateBianco.com Providing Fresh Network Marketing Training

Visit NateBianco.com for new fresh network marketing training...

One of the things I like others to know about me, is that I'm just an average person, with a visual impairment. So I'm not one of these guru's who creates new products every 6 months to sell. I'm not using fancy video editing and all the stuff that the average person cannot do, or just doesn't have the time to do.

I simply use a very basic formula to generate leads online, so I don't have to do home meetings, or make hours of cold calls and follow up calls. I put prospects through a funnel that does the selling for me, builds the relationships with my leads on autopilot, and gets people into my business without me even having to talk to them in most cases.

With this simple formula I've been able to create and sustain my full time income working from home since March 2003.

There are several ways to build a successful network marketing business, and they all work, if you put in the time and effort, and don't give up. But for me, automating as much of the process as possible allows me to build a sustainable income online, and have a life at the same time. In other words, not being tied to the computer or the telephone all day is important to me, and that's what I teach others how to do.

Visit my blog here at http://www.natebianco.com

Talk soon,

Nate Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment